12 January, 2017

What's happened?!

A post each and every day for the New Year, and then nothing! This is fairly typical of my life. I get stuck into a new project, and then struck by a bit of lurgy, and I end up retreating to my bunker. The good news is that the bunker is being maintained in a good state of order.

My aims were to lay my clothing out for the next day, make my bed each morning, to wash the dishes each evening, and to have a clean, tidy kitchen. This has happened pretty much every day this year. There was one evening when the dishes were not done, but that was a grand total of three plates and three glasses, and it was remedied the next morning.




A number of websites/blogs have been extolling the virtues of laying out your clothes the night before. I'm pretty much a morning person, and I don't have problems deciding what to wear etc, but I decided to give it a try.

For 11 evenings I dutifully laid out my clothes before I went to bed. It worked fine. Yesterday I decided to switch it around, and made the conscious decision not to select clothing. This morning I ran into a little problem, the black tailored trousers I wanted to wear were in the washing basket. A quick re-think was needed.

I am now fully dressed, and appropriately dressed. However, I am going to continue to select my clothing the night before. It's simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment