21 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Recipes


Another round of decluttering recipe books and recipes torn from magazines happened this morning. None of the books have made the cut, but I came across several recipes from my Mam. She is a great baker, and one of my goals is collect the recipes for the family's favourite bakes. I'll add them bit by bit to this blog.

It was great coming across recipes I haven't used in years, like Banana 'Ice Cream'. They will start to reappear on my menus.

During the declutter I came across two other books I believed to belong to L. But when we met for a cuppa she had no knowledge of the books. However, two of the Manx Yarnies were happy to take the books. It feels good when unneeded items leave the house, especially when you know that the items are going to people who want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment