250g self-raising flour (Dove gluten-free)
2 tsp cinnamon
200g finely chopped apples
150ml apple juice
90ml vegetable oil
50g pumpkin seeds
1. Prepare the muffin tins, and pre-heat the oven to 200C
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, sugar, pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
3. In a second bowl, mix the egg, apples, apple juice and oil.
4. Add the wet to the dry, and mix quickly.
5. Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe makes about 10 gluten-free, dairy-free muffins. The muffins freeze very well, and are great hot, warm or cold.