16 January, 2017

15 Minute Mission: Address Book

As the only task I've had in 'Pantry and Spices' has been to clean the drawer we keep spices, stock pots and nuts in, I'm casting my net wide to find other missions for this week.  Today's is Update and organize address book information. In my case, it's 'Create and organise'!

At some point, years ago, I had a physical book with people's names, addresses, and phone numbers.  This has long gone.  Information is now spread out over various location, my phone, the Beloved's phone, Amazon, etc.  It's not a problem for me, but if others wanted to access the information they might have problems. 

I'm going to have to come back to this one and add information in chunks.  It will take time to create.  It might be a good idea to print it out and keep it beside important documents.


No comments:

Post a Comment