20 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Recipes

At the end of the month, the challenge is to declutter recipes and recipe books. This challenge is hanging over my head, and I must admit, I'm panicking a little.

I've decided as I have finished this week's declutter challenges I am going to work on the recipes and recipe books. It is going to take a great deal more than the 4 sessions allotted!

A small pile was picked up, dusted off and examined. One of the books I believe belongs to a friend and will be returned tomorrow. One has been saved, and four will go. The manual for the tumble dryer was mixed in with the pile. This will be added to the recycling box. Paper manuals are not needed as they are available on-line.

This leaves me with a Good Housekeeping 2014 magazine which has had loose recipes stuffed into it. I'm going to be have a quick sort through the recipes. I shall go through them again at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment