25 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Recipes (final batch)


The recipe challenge was designed to be completed over 3 days. It has taken me twice as long, but it has not proved to be as painful as I had feared! The last few days I have been chiding myself for not doing any doing any decluttering. The Beloved laughed and asked about the recipe challenge. It was then I realised I'd been enjoying this so much it didn't feel like work. It has been liberating, exhilarating, and has given me a taste for trying new recipes again!

The recipe book above is written by Si and Dave, The Hairy Bikers, and is called 'Mums still knows best'.  It's one of the few recipe books to have survived the cull. One of the reasons is it's a collection of family favourites, recipes that have stood the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment