04 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Towels

It's 23 years since we married. One of my memories was my Mam's friends looking at the stacks of towels we had received as wedding gifts and exclaiming over them. They were commenting on how beautiful they looked in comparison to their old, worn out towels. Their wedding towels had all been received about 25-30 years ago.

Last summer I bought new, beautiful, big, white bath sheets and dainty hand towel as our towels were looking so old and weary. Today, I finally got round to decluttering the ones we don't use. They will gain a second life at the local animal shelter for drying/rubbing down dogs. The old towels we are keeping will be used for mucky jobs around the house, like dyeing hair etc.

----

I ran out of 15 minute challenges this week, so I've 'borrowed' one from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment