26 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Glasses


I thought I was borrowing a task from February, but now I look for it, I can't see any instructions about decluttering drinking glasses. Well, anyhow, it was needing to be done, and it's done. We have gone from 'oodles' of wine glasses to half a dozen. They don't match, but they are the ones we use. I've tasked The Beloved to buy a set of six matching wine glasses as soon as he finds a set he likes. We have three other sets of glasses, pint glasses, hi-balls and tumblers.

With this large clear out of wine glasses, there's now enough space on the shelf for the cookery books too.  They will be stored away from dust.

In addition, folded newspaper has been added to the tops of the kitchen cupboards.  When it's time to clean up there again it will be so very simple, as easy as replacing a few bits of newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment