11 June, 2017

Two bookcases done


For weeks I have been saying I'll be clearing the bookcase just outside my bedroom. Finally, finally, it's been done. The area has been decluttered, and the only items left belong to the Elder Offspring. It will be her task to go through the remaining items when she next visits.

There were a couple of craft books, and I took them up to the craft room/guest room to put them away. As I looked at the bookcase I was going to put them in I realised a huge number of the items were no longer needed or wanted. A second bookcase was decluttered. 

This has resulted in 45 items to be decluttered, and an uncounted stack of knitting magazines and patterns. Some of the items being decluttered are destined for charity shops, and others will be recycled (various paper things) or will go straight into the bin (4 year old make up). The "30 Day Declutter Challenge" is going very well.  So far, not much has left the house, but next weekend this will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment