01 June, 2017

Slowing down

This year, I've been making regular posts on my blog. In fact, I'm almost at the stage where I have made more post this year that I have in all the previous years combined!  However, when I resigned from work my focus was turned towards completing all of the tasks I needed to do, and the ones I wanted to finish before handing over my responsibilities. This left little mental capacity for other things, and the little that was left was spent in Iron May. 

I had just typed there had been a massive slow down in the number of posts I have made, but the facts don't match the reality. There have been fewer posts, and I haven't quite managed an average of one post per day.  However, what does it matter?! With the number of people who read this blog, it's effectively a diary I keep on the coffee table. If people read it, that's fine, if people don't read it, that's also fine. It's a way for me to record events and make notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment