22 June, 2017

The Beloved's Study and the Bathroom


The Beloved has a tendency not to dispose of old computer hardware. He keep the bits, he keeps the boxes, and it piles up. This is not a problem for me as it is all in his study, and I rarely go in there. I would never try to declutter his stuff. (This is not the same as picking up a couple of items lying around and asking 'Do you still need/want this?' That's a genuine question, and if the answer is 'Yes', then it put away.)

About a week ago, The Beloved said if I get him a couple of cardboard boxes he would do some decluttering in his study. True to his word, in less than an hour after I had given him a box it was full. The items have been taken to the amenities site.

Whilst he was off doing this, I was in the bathroom, clearing out the linen cupboard again. It was done in February, and it wasn't looking bad. It is now looking good! It was easy to work out which items hadn't been used since February, and so were neither wanted nor needed.

As I was putting away my clean laundry, I decluttered my undies and pjs drawers.  These clothes, along with the items above, came to about 50! That's a good declutter!



No comments:

Post a Comment