24 July, 2017

Week 30: Jewellery and Accessories

Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #30: Jewellery & Accessories
Tuesday: Declutter jewellery box
Wednesday: Declutter and organize earrings, necklaces and rings
Thursday: Declutter and organize belts and ties
Friday: Declutter and organize scarves and tights
Saturday: Declutter hair accessories
Sunday: Declutter glasses and sunglasses

We've been through our jewellery, and there's a number of pieces which are broken. The Elder Offspring is a has a degree in Jewellery making, and she has laid claim to the broken bits. She can either re-use them, or melt the precious metals for use in new items of jewellery.

We don't have much in the way of belts and ties. A quick glance at them was enough to say, 'Yup, all done!' My scarves and tights were decluttered a while back when I was doing the wardrobe and chest of drawers. I think I need to look at my tights again and see if I need to add 'tights' to the shopping list.

Our hair care accessories are minimal, and already decluttered. One pair of glasses has been marked for exit. I have had a pair of prescription sunglasses, but the frames broke. I'm giving myself two weeks to get new frames for them, or the lens and broken frames get put in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment