26 July, 2017

Routine Morning Annoyance


My new expanded Morning Routine is creating mild levels of annoyance. I do the old routine, and think I'm done, and then realise I have more to do. When the tasks are done I feel good, and often want to complete an 'occasional task'. These are the ones that don't need to be done every day, or even every week. I look and think "Ah yes, this needs to be done." and I do it. When you get into a cleaning habit, you notice things at and earlier stage, and start tackling them before they become too bad.

Something I have been noticing is I don't want to go into the dining room to work on craft project, but instead gravitate to the sitting room or my bedroom. When I'm in the midst of a project I don't mind the dining room, but there is a little hurdle opening the door and walking inside. Methinks I need to spend more time in there, not less, and get that room decluttered and sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment