01 July, 2017

Clutter has left the building!


It felt so good leaving the amenities site this morning. We felt behind so much clutter.  Gone are loads of worn out t-shirts and other clothing.  Old study materials and notes have said 'goodbye', make up said 'farewell', and random computer bits said '01100011 01101001 01100001 01101111'.

I wonder, will the Elder Offspring notice a difference when she returns home in a few days?  A huge number of goods have left the house. Is it noticeable?

The Beloved was commenting on the house and the improvements he has been seeing. Sometimes I wonder if this is in part because he reads this blog and therefore knows what to look out for. If I didn't write about what I have done, would it be seen?

----

It's been two months since our bedroom was decluttered. That's two months of tidiness, two months! It still gives me pleasure to see my clean, tidy, decluttered bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment