02 July, 2017

The Everlasting Socks!

not actual socks

One of the things I've been trying to do is finish one project of a type before moving on to the next one. This means one knitting project, one crochet, one patchwork/quilting and one other. That's up to four projects. Surely that should be enough to keep me busy, occupied and entertained. It seems not.

A while back I completed (as far as I was able) socks for the Elder Offspring. These will be fully completed when she is next over, and I have her feet available for a fitting. From there I went straight into socks for the Younger Offspring. I don't like the colour, and the design is almost exactly the same as EO's socks. I am bored, and I avoiding knitting them. 

Perhaps the time has come for bribery?! I'm normally good at bribery. Others have tried to tell me it's 'delayed gratification' and 'rewarding good behaviour', but deep down, I know exactly what it is, bribery.

And while we are about it, what's going on with having two patchwork projects running at the same time, and making a sample for a third?! Come on. One project, and only one project per type, at a time. Play nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment