03 July, 2017

Week 27: Linen Cupboard



Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #27: Linen Closet
Tuesday: Declutter towels and wash cloths
Wednesday: Declutter sheets and pillowcases
Thursday: Declutter blankets, throws and comforters
Friday: Declutter pillows
Saturday: Declutter rugs and floor mats
Sunday: Declutter broken objects 

The linen cupboard was decluttered in February, and again last week. It amazed me how much decluttering I could do in a decluttered space! The cupboard is looking much tidier, and it's so much easier to find exactly what I want.  In this recently bout of decluttering I moved the extra toiletries into the cupboard along with bathroom cleaning supplies. The bathroom is looking tidier too. 

We only have two rugs, one in the sitting room, and another in the bedroom of the Younger Offsping. Both are wanted.

We have been trying to deal with broken objects as we find them. They are either mended or eject from the house. An exception is prescription sunglasses. The frame has broken, and I would like to see if I can get a new frame for them, but I haven't been in town at a suitable time yet.  If this has not been attended to by the end of July I shall put them in the bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment