31 July, 2017

Fresh Start Mondays


Mondays are brilliant. They are a fresh start, a chance to take a new direction, and great day to be alive!

Half of my morning routine has been done, and the rest will be completed after breakfast. I found the shoulder exercises too much at this point, so have dropped to 20 of the V lifts in the morning and evening. This is putting less pressure on my shoulders, but is still giving them a work out. I've walked half a mile, and now I'm tucking into breakfast. It's porridge (1/3 cup of gluten-free oats, 2/3 cups of water, and microwaved for 90s) topped with apples, cranberries and cinnamon. A batch of the fruit topping was cooked up at the end of last week and popped in the fridge. I scoop out what I need each morning. Once this lot has been eaten I'll make a mixed berries one.

This is all part of the scheme to declutter my body and make it healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment