24 July, 2017

Expanded Morning Routine


The Morning Routine I set up back in March has been going really well. Since then I've added 'wipe and swish the loo'. That particular item isn't yet truly routine. My suspicion is I need to do this the first time I use the loo. This is often just after I have woken up. It doesn't feel so bad doing it at that stage of the day. The other items I do pretty much without thinking.

Here's the new routine I'm trying out. Some of the tasks on the previous list have been teased apart a little and made more explicit, and I have added 'walk' as an item. This is to remind myself it is important to get up and moving.
  • wipe bathroom sink
  • wipe bathroom mirror
  • wipe upstairs loo
  • make beds
  • straighten bedside table
  • pick up clothes
  • put away dishes
  • wash breakfast dishes
  • wipe work tops
  • sweep kitchen floor
  • wipe downstairs loo
  • wash a load of laundry
  • walk 
  • plan day


No comments:

Post a Comment