29 July, 2017

Full of Veggie Goodness!

Way back in the spring, my breathing was compromised. My GP prescribed a course of steroids, and it worked wonders. Not just for my breathing/coughing, but also my consumption of fruit and vegetables. The medication caused almost everything to taste of saccharine. It was not pleasant. The only things I could taste were fruit and vegetable, so I naturally ate more of them. This has been good for the family's health, and also for the shopping bills. Eating more fresh veggies has led to a reduction in our food bills. 

There has been one thing we have struggled with, and that's the size of our fridge. It's now too small to cope with the fresh produce. We had been considering a new fridge and have now taken the plunge. The fridge is being delivered on Wednesday. 

The old fridge was bought 18 years ago. It's time to say 'goodbye'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment