25 April, 2017

Where are my black trousers?

Where are my black trousers?!

Last night there was hail, and this morning it is distinctly nippy out. I needed to open up the woolly drawer and drag out a merino sweater to wear today.  I had laid out a pair of light weight black trousers, and had second thoughts. But do you think I could find my thick, winter trousers? Not on your nelly!

I've been through the wardrobe; nothing.  I've been through the out of season clothes drawer; nothing. The contents of the drawer have been emptied, decluttered and tidied. I wonder if my trousers have snuck off on a little holiday to the Noodle Bowl? I shall have a word with the Younger Offspring to see if they have spotted a pair of migratory breeks.

In other household news, the post recycled/filed as soon as it arrived, and five items have left the bedroom clutter corner for the 'take to a charity shop' pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment