17 April, 2017

Week 16: Contact Information

This week's challenges are something I need to get to grips with. Papers abound, and we keep things long past the stage where we need them. Also finding addresses can be tricky.

Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #16: Contact Information
Done.

Tuesday: Update and organize address book information (either on paper or electronic)
Started work on this.

Wednesday: Create most important contacts list for purse and household notebook

Thursday: Create emergency contact list

Friday: Create wallet inventory in case wallet lost or stolen
Done. I have added my bank cards and credit card. I'm not fussed about recording my store loyalty cards, mostly because I don't use them. The same is true for the library card.

Saturday: Declutter and organize business cards for home reference
Done. I don't have any.

Sunday: Declutter old phone books and directories
This has already been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment