27 April, 2017

The Guest Room - OH MY!


The Beloved has very kindly been carrying The Elder Offspring's sorted and packed belongings up to the guest room. My crafting materials have also been going up there too. Now that my bedroom is looking great, it's time to start eyeing up the next challenge, and the guest room is looking rather packed with challenges!

I was in there there first thing this morning, beginning the declutter in a very gentle way. Part of me is wondering whether it would be better to tackle the sitting room, a far easier prospect. The sitting room will not take long to do as it's already in a half way decent state. Might it be better to keep the guest room on hold for a few weeks? I have the last couple of weeks of May booked as a holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment