20 April, 2017

It's working!


The simple measure of picking up and putting away five things is in the morning is working!  It's true I'm not really counting, and it could well be multiples of fives, but it's happening.  It's getting tidier!

Progress is also being made on the address book, the emergency contacts list and list of companies we have a working relationship with. 

Things are also progressing in the Noodle Bowl.  The Younger Offspring has agreed to do one or two little tasks each day to transform their Noodle Bowl into an oasis of serenity and calm. I know how clutter can weigh me down, and how liberating an uncluttered environment can be for me. I hope the same will prove to be true for YO.

In other news, the sitting room continues to be tidy, as does the kitchen. We have well stocked freezer, fridge and pantry. Meals are planned, and we are eating a huge deal healthier and many more fresh veggies. My clothes are laid out each evening too.

The one area of routine maintenance I need to pay attention to tomorrow is re-starting the laundry. It isn't an every day job, and when I miss a day (because there's nothing to wash), it interrupts my routine. This can set things astray for a few days. But tomorrow, it will re-start, and it won't be long before things are happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment