18 April, 2017

Five in the Morning


My bedroom was slowly getting better, and then there was the influx of Elder Offspring's belongings. It feels as if I'm regressing, which is odd, as I'm most definitely not. I'm getting on, decluttering and working my way through our clutter.  I think it's just I've wanted to have a tidy bedroom for quite a while. A sliver of hope appears, and is dashed, again and again.

Anyway, I'm trying a new thing, Five in the Morning. Each morning I'll remove five items.  These might be rubbish, recycling or donate. 

Today's five items were: a small loom loaned by Sonja (this will be returned), two small stuff animals, an old unmatched sock and brand new ball of yarn.  The yarn has been given a little plastic sleeping bag and has been tucked away into storage.  The yarn will pupate and turn into a pair of beautiful socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment