29 April, 2017

More Sitting Around



I've extracted all the DVDs I want to keep from the coffee table chest.  Now to ask the other two to do the same. 

The next item to be declutted is the side board.  Back in March a third of it was decluttered, the cupboard where the games are stores.  That section is looking good. There's two other sections, a set of drawers, and another cupboard full of DVDs. The drawers have been decluttered. However, there are a few items I don't know if I actually want to keep.  There's about 30 chunky, glass tea light holders.  There's also some fairly random stuff, and I haven't got the foggiest where they are going to go. Currently they are sitting in almost empty drawers. I'll revisit the contents at a later date.

I am looking forward to the time when we can simply stream any television programme or movie, and we no longer need to have a physical item.

No comments:

Post a Comment