26 April, 2017

The Clutter Corner is no more!

Last night, we decided not to try to move the not-quite-dry TARDIS from out bed. A guest room is very handy for times like that! This morning, I woke up early and decided to tackle a box or bag from the Clutter Corner. Something was up, as I hit a groove and stormed through all of the boxes and bags. The rubbish has been bagged, the charity shop donations have joined the rest of the pile, the Elder Offspring's belongings have been boxed up, and my craft stuff is in bags. It's all ready leave the Clutter Corner. By the end of today, the only thing in the Clutter Corner will be the cheval mirror!

The only things left to do will be to tidy up a small bookcase, and move a few random objects into their proper homes, oh and finish the TARDIS. I can see a fully decluttered bedroom being on the cards by the end of the week. It took for ever to get here, and then all of a sudden it's almost done!

Life without clutter de-stresses me. It feels as if I can breathe deeply again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment