26 December, 2018

WIPs and UFOs


A list needs to be created. I fear I am going to have a very long one!

For the moment, the highest priority items are the flip top mittens and scarf for the Elder Offspring, and adding a cuff to the Christmas stockings. (I totally forgot about the cuff when I was making them!)

The WIPs and UFOS List
wine flip top mittens (done)
dove grey scarf (done)
Christmas tree wall hanging
fabric gift bags already cut out
Muppets baby quilt
Doctor Who cross stitch

There are more, but I can't think of them of the top of my head

Ongoing Projects
knitted Christmas tree
mittens and gloves

The Oooooh, I Wanna Make List
dove grey flip top mittens
lavender and lace quilt
dog snooze bed for dining room (done)
appliqued cushion covers
fabric gift bags for the Elder Offspring
quilted wreath to place under the pine cone wreath (it needs some green)
brioche sweater for me
Norwegian sweater for the beloved
embroidered tops for Christmas stockings 
Cutting Corners quilt 
TARDIS quilt

There are definitely more I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment