18 December, 2018

My Christmas Wish

Quilting Digest posted on facebook, "All I want for Christmas is more time to quilt." This got me to thinking about my Christmas wish. I realised I want my super power of procrastination be taken away. Just think how much I could get done if I didn't faff around so much!

The 'Just do it!' challenge on Sunday, and yesterday's finishing of the scissors and needle cases made me realise, I am the one who can take away my power of procrastination. I'm super awesome at procrastinating. Could this possibly be because I practise it on an almost daily basis?!  What would happen if each day was a 'Just do it!' day?

I'm going to take this Christmas wish, and turn it into a fantastic present for myself. Obviously, I will need to practise, and I plan to do it in this week before Christmas. When Christmas comes, I'll be able to give myself a wonderful gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment