05 December, 2018

Watch the Sun Set


Today's challenge is "Slow down, sit and watch the sunset." Sunset is at 15.57 this afternoon, and given how overcast and wet the weather is, I suspect I shan't be venturing out. Instead, I'll watch youtube and listen to calm, soothing music.

In other news, I have spots! 

The doctor has had a look at them and declared “Nah, they don’t look like shingles. They looks like spot-spots. Here look at the pictures from WebMD. See?! Yeah, you’re fine.”

So, the recap is I’m fine, but with spot-spots and a mild case of sneezing and a slightly elevated temperature. Tomorrow we’ll check to see if it looks like Black Death.

I don’t know what makes a man with a PhD in Computational Geo-Physics an expert in spots, but he seemed really convinced.

----

Going outside for a sunset didn't happen, but I have been watching one on youtube. It was a sunset over the sea. The combinations of changing colours and the sounds of the waves on the sand. It was blissful, so calm, so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment