18 December, 2018

A Day of Doing


I've chosen five things to do today: make my Dad's Christmas present (a hot water bottle cover), sort out the laundry, get to grips with presents bought,  food shopping,  and make gift bags. 

Presents have been bought for the Elder Offspring's partner. They will be delivered to his parents' house (so much easier for EO than collecting from the Post Office). I realised I'm a tad short of presents for EO. We bought her a footstool as a Christmas present when we were over in England, but that means she doesn't have it to open on Christmas morning. It also means she doesn't have to try to get it home again though. So far, there's a book and a couple of tiny things to open on Christmas day. There will also be a new Christmas stocking and flip-top mittens. Perhaps it's time to visit her Amazon wish list.

Laundry has been started. Dried clothes have been taken to the bedroom (and dumped on the bed). A new load of dirty clothes have been sorted. I'm off to dry the wet clothes, and wash the clothes I've just sorted. 

Then, it will be time to make the hot water bottle cover...

The laundry has been done, presents sorted, the hot water bottle cover started, and then brought low by a stinky head ache, and sore back. Half a hat was knitted, food thought about, and one gift bag made.

After dinner, I'll make a shopping list, the Beloved and Younger Offspring will shop, and I'll stay home, finishing the hat. Tomorrow, I'll finish the hot water bottle cover, and post it, along with the gifts for my parents. I'll also see about making some more gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment