28 December, 2018

2018 Review

Irene at Sugaridoo was looking back at her year, and reviewing it. She asked three questions: what are you proud of; what mistakes did you make and learn from; what are you willing to let of in 2019?

Proud
I am proud of the charity knitting I have done. It makes me very happy to know that a good few people will be a little warmer because of things I have done. This is also tied into decluttering my craft supplies. My yarn stash has decreased again by making all of these items. I'm also proud of the health gains, and weight loss I have managed since September. Another area are the changes I have made regarding waste, switching to shampoo bars, using the refill service, cutting right back on cling film, Al foil and greaseproof paper. 

Mistakes and lessons
I am a massive procrastinator, and I am slowly learning to practise the idea of 'Do it now'. Another massive mistake was not speaking up in relationships. I need to learn to voice concerns.

Let go
I'm willing to let go of a lot more clutter, and to use up a lot of my fabric and yarn stash.  I'm willing to get go of body fat and bad health, and I'm willing to let go of butt-hurt feelings. 

This is going to take a great deal of work, but the benefits are huge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment