02 December, 2018

Take a Break from Social Media


Ooops. Today was meant to be 'taking a break from social media' day, and I didn't realise until after I had been social med-ing. Time for a switch around. Tomorrow is social media day, and today in 'set short term goals'.

This is something I do every month, and it really helps me get stuff done. When things get a bit manic and there's so much going on, I find my 'To Do' to 'Ta Da!' lists are brilliant. It gives me the chance to pause and write it all down.  This really helps me remember what needs to be done, and then get it done. It's so satisfying moving items from the 'to do' side to the completed tasks.

My goals for today are to knit a Christmas tree square, and to start the Elder Offspring's flip top mittens. Oh, and cook the salmon I defrosted the other day.

----

Well! That was way harder than it should have been! This is obviously something I need to do on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment