29 May, 2017

Week 22 Passwords, Warranties and Manuals


Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #22: Passwords, Warranties & Manuals
Done.

Tuesday: Create a paper or electronic password organizer (you can use this printable password organizer form if you'd like)
Done.

Wednesday: Declutter owner's manuals and warranties
Done.

Thursday: Organize your remaining warranties and manuals
Done. We will no longer keep paper copies of manuals. Instead, we will go to the company's website and download a copy of it.

Friday: Declutter flat surface
I can see a flat surface in front of me that needs, well, not decluttered, but tidied. I'll do it immediately after I've posted this. It's clean clothing that's been sitting on the chest of drawers for a good few days. To the wardrobe!

Saturday: Declutter another flat surface
The little bookcase outside of my bedroom still hasn't been decluttered of the Elder Offspring's belonging. This needs to happen soon. There's even a crate to put her stuff in!

Sunday: Gather documents/items for safe deposit box or for a fire safe file box
I must investigate a fire safe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment