22 May, 2017

Week 21: Magazines & Newspapers


Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #21: Magazines & Newspapers
Done.

Tuesday: Declutter or donate old magazines and create files for ideas (or use Pinterest)
We really have very few magazines.  There's probably some in the guest room. I'll declutter them when I tackle that room.

Wednesday: Recycle old newspapers
The only newspaper we get in the free one that's delivered. Most of the time it goes straight into the recycling pile, unread.

Thursday: Declutter or stop catalogs
Already done.

Friday: Declutter and properly store personal memorabilia
I'm trying to think what I have that could be considered 'personal memorabilia'. My wedding dress?  A few items of my children's baby clothes?

Saturday: Continue to declutter and properly store memorabilia
Still struggling.

Sunday: Declutter/shred/file paper piles
This is a task I can get into! The Beloved has a huge shredder at work, and if I make a pile he can take it to work, shred and dispose.

No comments:

Post a Comment