26 May, 2017

Swimming Swum


Yesterday I finished off the swimming component of Iron May. I swam 1.5 miles, and was utterly exhausted by the end of it! It was a bone-weary tiredness, and my knees hurt in the evening. I was not expecting sore knees. A quickly little one mile walk was added into the mix before the swim. This takes the total up to 89%. I'm almost, almost done!

In other news, my GP is delighted with the exercise and my diet. Although I still want chocolate and crisps! Last night we had fish and chips, and whilst I had been longing for it for two weeks, I didn't really enjoy it very much. Butternut squash pasta would have been far tastier, and more veggie-licious.

My plan is to have reward chocolate on Sundays. I'll ask the Beloved to buy me a luscious lemony chocolate concoction at Thornton's. This will be my chocolate indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment