08 September, 2017

New Kitchen Utensils

My lovely new kitchen utensils have arrived! My set have black silicone rather than grey.  Ooh lovely! I have been trying to find new utensils since I received my Le Creuset skillet two months ago. The skillet has a non-stick coating, and metal utensils are a bad idea. The skillet is used almost every day, and I want to ensure it lasts a really long time.

The new utensils have been hung on the rack in place of the metal ones. Two of the large metal spoons have been moved to the utensils drawer - they will be great serving spoons for the dinner table. The rest have been popped in a cupboard. If they don't get used by the end of the month they will be leaving the house.

30 Day Declutter: 45mm rotary cutter blades, 2 door plates, 2 cross stitch patterns, Lopi knitting patterns, paper and general clutter, and yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment