12 September, 2017

30 Day Declutter Challenge: Day 12


The declutter today is mostly books, with a tape, CD and DVD. This takes the total for the month to 78. Some of these items are '1 book' or '1CD', and others are 'fabric'. This can mean 4 different fabrics, each over a metre in length. It's not an exact science. At its core it's a way of decluttering, not stock taking.

At some point, I need to start tidying! The Elder Offsrping's stuff is tidy, but I'm having problems working out how to categorise my crafting materials, and how to store them.

I think I need boxes for 4ply, double knitting and 'other yarn', and also patchwork cotton and 'other fabric'. It would be good to get my knitting needles, crochet hooks and patchwork templates gathered in a central location.

No comments:

Post a Comment