07 September, 2017

Card Making?!


I am at a loss. Why do I keep finding card marking supplies when I declutter? I don't make cards, so why do I keep finding packs of white cards all ready to decorate? Ah well, the Children's Centre will benefit.

At Day 7 of the 30 Days Declutter Challenge, things are going well. In the earltydays of the challenge, I tend to declutter larger, group items and count it as one item. By the time Day 30 arrives every single item is counted individually. 

Today's declutterings are: a large box of fabric, a child's dress-up tunic, a bobbin holder, a box of crafty bits (including card making stuff, various craft kits and a container of paint brushes), a jigsaw, large playing cards (12x18cm), and a load of old cards, magazines and stationery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment