11 September, 2017

30 Day Declutter Challenge: Day 11


Leaving my study are: 3 cushions, a picture book, 3 balls of yarn, a stack of fabric, more ribbons and embroidery thread, felt and a small knitting loom. There's now two large boxes full of crafting materials, plus a large carrier bag. 

These items need to be leaving the house fairly soon as they are taking up 'valuable' floor space. The reality is the room is getting messier, not tidier. I need to see that I'm making progress. The boxes need to leave, and the decluttered items need to be taken from my study to the dining room, the place where we store stuff that will be leaving the house.

I've been finding balls of yarn that would be great for a hat-a-thon. These are being put to one side ready for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment