21 August, 2017

More Borders for Pre-Quilt



A cream border has been added to be pinwheels. These border pieces were 1.5" x 7.5" for the top and bottom, and 1.5" x 9.5" for the sides. The block currently measure 9.5" square (ish). It's a little undulatory, but as Jenny Doan says, "Finished is better than perfect."

Whilst checking the spelling of Jenny's (the quilting goddess) surname, I saw she is leading a quilting cruise next year. Oh, my beating heart!  I was overcome with lust for a few moments.  To go on a cruise with Jenny, and learn so many tips and techniques - oh my! A moment later, when the locations came up on my screen I realised I really didn't want to go, as in really, REALLY, don't want to go. The Caribbean is a wonderful, wonderful place, but I would melt! It is not the place for 'a little bear'.

No comments:

Post a Comment