21 March, 2017

Week 12: Morning and Evening Routines


Monday: Read Organized Home Challenge #12: Morning & Evening Routine
Done.

Tuesday: Create morning routine chart
Done.

Wednesday: Create evening routine chart
Done

Thursday: Create template for daily to do list
By combining the morning, afternoon and evening routines I have a daily to do list. Items will be added when I have these three routines down pat.

Friday: Create daily docket for habits and routines
I am not going to do this at this stage.

Saturday: Declutter vases and flower pots
I have two vases, and my flower pots are either in use, or just about to be used (onions, garlic, and sugarsnap peas).

Sunday: Declutter and clean crawlspace
Over here, a crawl space is literally a crawl space a trades person crawls through to access electrical cables, gas supply and plumbing. It is not used for storage, and as the floor is made of earth, I've no idea how to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment