11 March, 2017

Don't Re-clutter Crafting Supplies



It is so very difficult not to re-clutter with crafting supplies! I want to buy yarn, a rainbow of yarn. Part of me is saying "Ah, yes, but an artist needs an array of paints in order to create their images. You need an array of yarns to create your designs." But another part says "Yeah, have you seen the array upstairs?!"

I felt good when I finished C's infinity scarf, and then when I knitted a hat with the leftovers I was positively glowing. Two and bit balls of yarn decluttered, and suddenly I'm a yarn decluttering ninja who needs to be rewarded with more yarn! This isn't how it's meant to work!

If I do buy yarn it will be my first this year. I've only made two items though. There must be yarn in this house I can use! There is definitely fabric in the house too.

Right! That's it. I have decided. I have supplies for my next three projects in the house already.  There is no need to buy more crafty bits today!  Decision made.

-----

I bought one ball of variegated yarn, and also some ribbons, and buttons for a Twiddle Muff.

No comments:

Post a Comment