16 March, 2017

Triathlon Training


IronMay starts in, well, May. Two years ago I completed it, but it was a huge amount of effort, and I was in pain for days afterwards. This year, the plan is to get in a bit of practise before May and get myself in some sort of shape.  

C and I went for a walk on Tuesday, and I've been for walkies with the beloved today again.  It feels like there's a blister forming on the sole of my foot, and it's been just over a mile, and that's combined distances!  

The pace is, shall we say, glacial. However, when I was last doing this challenge my pace did pick up over the month. I even managed to run the last hundred metres! Today's walk was 0.69 miles in 18 minutes.  That's about 2.3 mile per hour.  It will be interesting to compare it to my pace in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment