14 March, 2017

Project 333: "Little Legs"


My children sometimes call me 'Mammy bach', 'little Mammy'. It's at times like this I really understand where that name comes from! Look at the cropped trousers above. "Just the thing for summer," thought I. They were bought, delivered and then tried on. &My cropped trousers are currently ankle grazers! A smidge longer and they would be perfect full-length trousers! 

This afternoon I selected the next set of clothing for Project 333 - spring to summer. There's a number of items in need of alteration: the cropped trousers above, navy trousers, natural linen trousers, a navy jacket and an old favourite, a navy print wrap skirt. It's just as well I set up a 'mending station' in my new project box. I'll mend the ties on the skirt (chewed by the washing machine) and shorten the linen trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment