16 March, 2017

I can't see clearly now the specs have come

My new vari-focals have arrived, and I've worn them today for about 6 hours. It's all rather trippy! Things go in and out of focus so easily. By moving my head from side to side I see the chair in front of me elongate, then delongate. It's weird. It's a house of mirrors.

I reached the stage tonight where I could not find the 'sweet spot' and things were clearer without them one.  Tomorrow I will try again and wear them for a decent length of time.

Whilst I have had glasses for a number of years I haven't used them a great deal.  One set has been for close, fine work, and another for distance vision, like watching television.  It is very strange to more from occasional use to wearing glasses every day.  I have noticed my eye muscles haven't been twitching whilst I have been wearing the glasses.  It is to be hoped this will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment