02 May, 2023

Me-Made Clothes



I'm trying to work out what I need for my next 100 Days Challenge.

So far, I've half way through the pair of socks I started recently. That will bring my sock total to 3. That's going to be quite good during October. The socks can alternate with my many knitted scarves and shawls. This will mean October will be covered.

For August, I've 3 summer skirts already made, and I have been meaning to make a crocheted cardigan, and a waterfall waistcoat. If I add in a white cotton blouse, that will give me quite the selection. Although, I might well make a pair of wide-legged trousers too.

September will be the tricky month. There are times when it is beautiful and summer, and other times when it feels like small-autumn. I think a couple of cardigans would be good, and perhaps a pinafore dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment