16 May, 2023

First One to Five


Who knew that kissing could lead to such consequences?!

Last night the Beloved and I played a game of cards. It was a rather relaxing way to end the evening. This evening, I thought as it had been so lovely playing a game last night, would he be interested in playing again tonight.

The answer was 'No. I'm too tired'. I suggested a quick game instead - the first one to land five kisses on the other. This was agreed to. However, being the short arse in this relationship, he had the height advantage. The horrible man kept trying to kiss me on my forehead. I could barely reach his chin.

To even things up a little, I moved the competition to the bottom of the stairs. I was standing one step up, my hand on the bannister. And that's when he struck me! Lips against hand, before I was ready!

After recovering from this, he kept trying to kiss me (and I him). At one point the dastardly dude raised his hand to block me, and this hand made contact with my orbital bone!

A slow slump onto the stairs, followed by pretty stars, a side salad of wooziness, and a few croutons of confusion were the results. However, I pulled victory out of the jaws of defeat. I used the 'guilt card', and requested his hand to kiss. I won!

I won the game, a mild concussion and a bag of frozen peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment