11 October, 2018

WIP Club


Whilst decluttering and tidying the dining room, I realised I have a number of Works In Progress (WIP). Some of them have been set aside for good reason, eg the mandolin accident has prevented me from working on them. Some have been set aside for very poor reasons, eg I couldn't be bothered to get up and find a darning needle to finish them off, or I couldn't find a button of the right colour.

Here's my list of WIPs from the dining room:
  • lilac baby cardigan: needs three buttons sewn on, and ends woven in
  • lilac baby snuggly: needs facial features sewn on
  • Muppets baby quilt: finish quilting, and add binding
  • Ducky quilt: finish hand quilting
  • City Slickers quilt: join blocks, quilt, and add binding
  • Never be Cruel cross stitch: remove some stitching, finish quote, add TARDIS, and frame
  • several hats: add pom poms, and weave in ends
  • socks: finish knitting, and weave in ends
  • gloves: finish knitting, and weave in ends
There will be more projects elsewhere, but that's enough to be working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment