31 October, 2018

October Goals - Review


Continue to re-grow fingertip 
Yup, my fingertip is regrowing nicely. Normal sensation has returned to most of it, but there is one patch that is oddly sensitive and not, at the same time. I think when the scar tissue is depressed, it is distributing the pressure across the area. It doesn't feel as if I'm touching things directly, but via a layer of protective clothing.

Keep the kitchen clean and tidy every day
This has been happening almost every day, and I'm loving it. It has not become second nature yet, so it will be transferred across to November Goals.

Declutter dining room
The room has been decluttered back to a level I'm content with. More work needs to be done, but that's for a different time. It looks clean and tidy. Things are organised, and that's enough.The piles of donations have gone, France and Greece (refugees) and the remainder to a local charity shop. It's good to have a lot less visual clutter in the room. I have been using the room far more, and each time, I return it to it's previous state. This is a big step forward.

Exercise each day
It was going so well, until the point when needed dental work, and was told not to exercise until the wounds had started healing. Perhaps the most I can say is that I've been exercising more this month than last. As long as there's an improvement, I'm happy. This will also be a goal for November

Start work on Christmas presents
Work has started, but it's in the 'let's decide what to make' mode rather than putting hands to yarn or fabric. For rather obvious reasons, I shall not be detailing my thoughts or progress on this blog. After Christmas, I'll put up images of the items made.

On a birthday front, the Doctor Who scarf is continuing, and will be ready for the November birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment