21 October, 2018

Nasty, Hurty, Don't Like

Thursday, Friday and Saturday were almost blown out of existence by not just one, but two abscessed teeth. A trip to the dentist sorted the problem, but resulted in two extractions. I've no idea why they didn't hurt before they got to that state! Thankfully, I am able to sleep again, and things are healing up. 

But, this episode has taken quite a toll on the ordinary things like cooking, cleaning, decluttering and crafting. It was almost all put on hold. It's amazing how being free from pain and able to sleep makes so many more things possible.

On Monday, I'm going to have a little bedroom declutter and 'spring clean'. I'm also going to make one of my favourite meals, Pecorino chicken, and try to get back on track with laundry and crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment